Painting with Coffee and Studying at Etsy U

by Andrea Mulder-Slater

I've loved etsy since I first discovered it a number of years ago. The concept of an online marketplace for people who made things by hand, really appealed to me. 

I joined the site when I was pregnant, back in 2008. Shortly after, I set up an online shop for our studio. That was when I thought I'd have some time to sit back, relax and build up a decent site (you know, while the baby slept).

Reality struck when the girl was born and I really didn't have much time to do much of anything - let alone create an online etsy empire.

However -  recently, I've made a concerted effort to go "back to school" and learn all that I can about etsy. And I am having a lot of fun with it - especially since I just had one of my items featured on an etsy Treasury list (this is a good thing - I've come to discover).

I'm sharing with you now, photos of some of the products I've been adding to etsy. They are (of course) inspired by (and created with) coffee.




These lovely little paintings are available for sale on etsy and at our studio.

Meanwhile, as I was toiling away on the computer (while Daughter was sleeping) I had a lightbulb moment and came up with a cool new idea that I am going to unveil very shortly (as soon as a few packaging supplies arrive via courier). 

Stay tuned and I promise, you will be the first to know when the curtain is removed...

No, really.