Most Read Posts of 2011

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

by Andrea Mulder-Slater

Now that it's the second day of the new year, I figure it's safe to start reminiscing a bit. With that thought, comes a list - and a craving for a latte. An large egg nog latte. And maybe a bag of salt and vinegar chips. So much for resolutions.

Here are the 11 most read posts of 2011 (written in 2011)...

  1. The Social Net Worth
  2. I'm such a (coffee) charmer
  3. Feed the Birds
  4. I've got household bugs, filthy teeth and a flying...
  5. My life as I know it
  6. Art Appreciation Made Easy
  7. The Christmas freeze and dash
  8. Novocaine - fun. Metal probes - not fun
  9. Slam that door again and the moose is coming for you
  10. For the love of God, don't mess with the Particle
  11. There's a search engine developer in my bedroom

Happy New Year!

No, really.