Trust me - I'm an artist (no, really)

by Andrea Mulder-Slater

For those of you who don't know, I am an artist. No, really. I am. I make art. I even went to school to learn how to do it. Make art I mean. Paintings, sculptures, that sort of thing. Not that I have been doing it lately. Making art I mean. Mostly because my workspace for the past several months has consisted of a 4" square area on the corner of a dining room table - right beside my computer - in the most dimly lit room on the planet. How's that for an excuse? But that's not the point. The point is, I have a Facebook page and on that page I have made a pledge. As soon as I reach 100 fans, I will give away - at random - an original work of art. Might be big. Might be small. But either way, it will be one of a kind. So - if you've got some time (and a FB account) head on over to http://www.facebook.com/andreamulderslater and click on the little "Like" button. It will make both of us feel better. And really, who doesn't want to feel better? Clowns. Clowns might not want to feel better. But that's just a guess.

No, really.