Day 2 [365 Project]

by Andrea Mulder-Slater

Lo and behold. day two is here and another work of art has been created...

DAY 2 [SHELL FISH]

Use your favorite animal as your inspiration today.


  Not that I am a huge fan of fish (although I am partial to the greasy flavor of haddock n' fries) but I do find fish aesthetically pleasing. I'm just weird like that. 
I like all the bits that make up a fish -- the fins, the tail, the gills... I could go on, but really, I shouldn't.
Jantje and I were for a walk on the beach today, and she decided to make her creation of the day right there on the spot. So, of course, I followed her lead and created my "shell fish" using bits and pieces of seashells which had washed up on the shore.

That's that. Bring on day three...

No, really.

See Jantje's Day 2 Project here