Martinis & Motherhood: Are you kidding me?!

by Andrea Mulder-Slater

Earlier this year, I submitted an essay to Shannon Day (Martinis & Motherhood) and Tara Wilson (Don't Lick the Deck) of Tipsy Squirrel Press in hopes of it being selected for an upcoming anthology.

Minutes ticked.

Days passed.

Months disappeared.

Hope faded.

And then... an email arrived letting me know that my submission had been chosen for inclusion in the WTF section of Martinis & Motherhood: Tales of Wonder, Woe and WTF?!

Needless to say, I'm f&%*#ing  excited beyond belief. And the more I find out about the unbelievable women I am going to be sharing pages with, the more I'm convinced that Shannon and Tara have made a huge mistake by inviting me to be part of the team.

Not that I'm about to tell them.


No, really.